Thursday, October 23, 2014

Welcoming Fall!

Hi everyone, Fall is here! I'm so excited to share with you guys all the reasons that I love this season. I want to share some ideas on......


Fashion:

  Fall fashion is one of my favorites. I call it sweater weather! You can bust out your sweaters, scarfs, leggings, packing up all your summer choices. Along with clothes you have makeup. It's the time when the plum, red, and dark browns come into play. Colors of lipstick and eye shadows are endless. Not mention you have hair colors. I personally like the fact that it gives me an excuse to put red in my hair. 








Food: 

Pumpkin pie is one of favorite desserts of fall. Fall flavors are always spiced and I love it! Drinks like pumpkin chai's or apple cider are perfect examples of drinks for the season. Brown sugar cinnamon squash is one of my roommates go to side dishes. Sweet potato are also a great choice! There is just so much you can do with a pumpkin and fall vegetables! Lots of delicious fall dessert ideas coming as well! 




Activities: 

Need some idea on how to spend your time with family and friends?? Going to a pumpkin patch is always fun! You also have choices like corn mazes and haunted houses in the fall! Carving pumpkins with the family and watching movies by the fire. Put a little thought and you can find some awesome ways to stay busy.......


I have so much more that I can talk about! I hope you guys enjoy my blog, here's to making some new Fall Classics! 




No comments:

Post a Comment