There are some days in fall where the brisk air gets to me. These are the days when I don't want to get out of bed, let alone leave the house. But what if I want to spoil myself with a warm drink? I found a really simple yet amazing tasting crock pot cider recipe. Making your own cider might be a fun way to pass the time on those lazy days. Once you got it down you could have cider at your finger tips whenever you would want. It is perfect for parties or family nights. If you have any other recipes that you would want to share on your cider or fall drinks post a comment down below!
- 64oz Apple Cider (I prefer Tree Top)
- 3 Chopped Apples (optional)
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 teaspoon Whole Cloves
- 1 Sliced Orange (optional)
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- Small square of cheesecloth.
- Add bottle of apple cider to crock pot.
- Add chopped apples, oranges, and brown sugar to crock pot.
- Place the whole cloves, allspice and cinnamon sticks to the square of cheesecloth and tie.
- Add to crock pot and cook on low for 2-3 hours.
- Discard cheesecloth and use a ladle to serve!